Thanksgiving Day, lot of good food lot of 'GAS'

Wednesday, January 03, 2007


Let me explain the title...'GAS' refers to the driving, not that smelly junk that comes out the wrong end of Deanna sometimes. :)
The Day started with the traditional Turkey lunch at the Funderburks in Phenix City!

I'm glad I got this pic along with a couple more of the 3 generations of women in Jill's family. But that's all i've got from there, I don't know what happened, i'm usually trigger happy with the camera. I must have been too involved with trying to listen to JT and his new girlfriend (well he says not yet, but it's in the makin'). There was a great picture that I wish i'd gotten of the whole family eating! With Aunt Bobbie, Uncle Roy, Uncle Charles, Aunt Carol, JT, Nanny, Kim, Chris, Mrs. Shelrea, Mr. Jan, Andy, and Jill!! Please forgive me, but i'll have to see if Andy has one. That was a great lunch!
Then it was off it Anniston around 4.

This pic is on I-20 in Oxford around 6. Beautiful!









Here's me and Momma! I told you i'd get some more pics of her. So here's one. She can't seem to get the concept of holding the smile until the picture takes yet. But she's getting there :)





No Mandi and Lara aren't sharing guys now. This is Lara's boyfriend Jonathan. He seems to be pretty cool but the jury is still out.




This is Aunt Teresa. And you don't know how much of a rare sighting of this lady is! So this is a tribute to her being seen... LOVE YOU AUNT TERESA!!!!
Smile Jilly!!!!



And what Thanksgiving would be complete without the lighting of the Christmas Tree!! How exciting! And here's Momma and Deddy to proclaim it the Christmas Season!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images